Friday, November 30, 2007

Just another day...

haven't posted anything in a while.... My company policy blocked all 'social networking sites'.....



My blog is like a really private inventory of my feelings, often on returning to which I cringe......



Today's blog is about some interesting stuff..... new people in my life since January, 07..... collegues ..... friends ..... family...



One can never really get over your first relationship, but I am much better with the breaking up then I was, time heals wounds - which brings me back to the place that i never feared b4 - because i didn't know life without it ......dealing with the fact that I may be alone all my life.....I am to saying I want to get married, just that what happens when aai baba are no longer around....especially now because i am not really going to have a career to rely upon emotionally.......



How do other ppl deal with this - this knowledge to begin with of futility of life and in particular your life.......I am terrified (add that to the already overflowing list)



I am going to meet Sanjay (NMIS) tomorrow in Mumbai.....



Some good things of the last few months - i have created a collage of some of my memories of last year..... Its still not done, but its getting there....



I am working with dada right now and am probably going to fall flat on my face soon.....



How does Pranav do it? How does he deal with the fear.... fear of being alone (of course he wont be, but nonetheless.....) of a future tht is not exactly what you want or imagined.... of existential angst...... of a constant pain in his heart.... (Of course the smile hides a tear - but not always - he really manages to find life even in that......) of life......



I keep trying to take each day as it comes.... and some days are better than others......But its like a constant companion - fear, insecurity and ...........



Vasudha and Titus are getting married.....to Dillesh and Cecilia respectively



How does V do it - I know she has been hurt - how does she emotionally take another chance....?



Ok - Guess enough memories for now.... my favourite part, and since I haven't posted in a while, I am going to sign off with 2 different couplets.......


O kab lage kahan rab jane..... jab lage jahan sab jane...
Har chot mazza deti hai, jeene ki sazaa deti hai,
Jhooti mooti batein sun ke; Gungunati ankhen sun ke jalave bujhave...bujhave jalave oye mombatteinyan.....
_________________________________________________________________

Na hai yeh pana; Na khona hi hai
Tera na hona jane kyun, hona hi hai……
Main kahin bhi ata hoon, tumse hi mil jata hoon..... tumse hi...tumse hi....

No comments: