Tuesday, January 2, 2007

2007.......

leela's seeing Sanjay, I am a bit sad that I didnt keep in touch with him but I am real kicked about them seeing each other... They are planning on getting married

Went out for the New year's to Matheran with Roma, Shan & Vishal..... He has changed quite a bit....S & R plan to get married in 2 years..... I had the best time ever.......

Sanjay (shipping called last week) & said I should try for auditions at this guy... hopefully I should be able to do it... I am terrified that even if i do do it.. I may not get thorugh... what will i do then?

There are a lot of events that have happened this last week.... & this leela thing had hit me pretty hard...... Now I think I am teh only one who is not thinking of marriage.........Aditya (Kadam) said that if he could he would get married today.......

I am a bit weirded out actually .....Baba's not talking to me... I think he has given up...... That hurts me soooooooo bad, i cant explain in words, but u dont rally against a wall & thats what he is now........... Mum's going through a really bad patch & i am so sensitive about everything that I cannot spk about it... I wish I could explain that to her.....I feel hollow because I cant help her & whenever I try to spk to Akash about this he says I should get over baba & you shouldnt feel so for mum... basically he mocks me...... strangely he is very unhelpful about it - what a family we are

Suddenly today i get a sense of what it means to be alone for all your life........... Not that being judged is better... but still I feel a very small part of what it feels to not have anyone to talk to all ur life............

Mami aji passed away today or yesterday - dont know for sure. Police caught a butcher in Noida who rapped children & murdered them.......Saddam Hussain was executed yesterday like a criminal..... & this is just the 1st 2 days of this year... what are u going to be like 2007 for me..... for India.... for the world.....

& ofcourse the mood of the blog....... Tujhko akele me aa aa kar dhyan tera reh reh ke sataye, jana bujha baitha roya, aansoo poche aur reh jaye........ Mogham baat paheli aise






No comments: