Thursday, December 21, 2006

age kya hoga rama re...........

Last week has been very strange for me.

Monday came with me taking leave to do my finding nemo (FN) project.... but on Sunday - sanjay & rajesh walked out of class as they thought ppl were not excited about the project (FN) and also that we keep disturbing them, etc. I had recording with Parkin but that didnt happen as I came in very late & evening dubbing that was to happen with Laveenji which did not happen at all because of this hungama........ Also I lost my cell phone... didnt get 'eragon - I' in 'in orbit' crossword and had a terrible cold through out the my recordidng. did i mention earlier that i have still not a single professional experiance!!!

On tuesday... i was depressed & appologized to everyone for crying at sugar mediaz on monday.

On wednesday my boss screamed at me for folding letters & i bought new phone

On thursday - my boss's anniversary & training... but i seem to have a hangover from last week.....

I wonder whats instore next........

No comments: