Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Philosophy of the silly TV show

I was watching this reality show on TV yesterday, where they lock up a bunch of celebrities in ahouse & take away all the outside interaction, take away their books, their computers & all other forms of entertainment or occupation & they have to vote others out of the house & who ever lasts the longest wins...... They are filmed the entire time & idotic voyers like me watch (sometimes)

Now women & men are funny... apparently the boys arent really helping out much & one of the girls who cooks dislikes this but still insists on doing all teh cooking for everyone. Another girl looks for hidden intentions in all comments, situations, glances, etc.

The men r a lot more gaurded & MUCH less vocal about their disliked roomies. I wonder why the women bitch so much publicly.... I mean among other things since u know that everything is being recorded, wouldnt some amount of descrition be advisable. Absolutely no adult can be so idiotic!!!!

So either it has to be planned as in rigged or it has to be rigged. Also who would find out the truth if u lied - At worst ppl will call u diplomatic - buts that no insult.

The thing that caught my attention really was that one of the girls was asked what does she see for herself in ref to this show & the future - 'For however long i am here - till the time I get voted out be it a this week or a 10 others - I want to leave with the same amount of self respect & dignity that I walked in with.' or something to that effect.

If someone asked me what was my last thought before going to a new place, a party, a new job meetinga new person - I hope for this - it might not be much, but it still is.

No comments: